THE MOON TAROT

Thursday, February 27, 2020


'The harmony of change shows you that opposites
can alternate without clashing.
Resistance will only prolong your healing and growth.
Allow the duality of life to unfold and cycle through.'


I almost skim past the words but hesitate.
Harmony..? My change feels more like disharmony.
My mood is unsettled and sombre.
I feel restless & listless at the very same time.
Perhaps contradictions can sway without discord.
I like to think so. But Harmony. Her, this I thought of
only last night, I've forgotten the face of.

I've put the large noise-cancelling headphones on.
I must get to think my thoughts to their end on my own.
The cushions are made of nougat coloured leather, finally worn
soft by momentarily needing to expel the everyday murmurs.
Now they play Gustavo Santaolalla on high volume straight into me,
and I am propelled back to my Blueberry Nights.
Tears pulse down my cheeks. Stops at corners of the mouth and
abandoned arms, as a ray of sunlight vehemently insists on
blinding me through cleavage in the curtain.
I've just cursed it, and that in itself strike me.

To curse a ray of light. Let go, Hannah.
Resistance will only prolong your healing and growth.
Allow the duality of life to unfold and cycle through.'







the moon tarot was read here
work for our Lemholt N' Bergman (part of LINES)
self-portrait with hand-drawn lines by Bergman





0 comments: