SEASON OF CANCER

Thursday, June 28, 2018



The sun is in cancer, that's how it's said.
It sounds a bit like poetry to me. I don't know much about astrology.
Every now and then I look at my horoscope somewhere, most of all for fun,
but I can also get that feeling at times, that everything I read seems to make sense.
I read today that it is cancer season, that the sun is now in cancer.
From the 21st of June to the 22nd of July it'll be there among the stars.
The Swedish word for the star sign cancer is the equivalent of crayfish in English
and crayfish season is something entirely different.
That's when the northerners hang their gardens full of paper suns burning with candles,
and feast on dishes laden with the big dark red clawed crayfish, dill flowers & spirits.

This cancer season of the stars is said to hold a bit of madness too.
It's supposed to be an emotional rollercoaster. Where do I sign..?
I'm not even close to handling my sadness, nostalgia, frustration, longing,
worry, or even love, at the moment, and have felt for many days now
entirely empty - and as if I'm about to blow up - all at the same time.
A bomb swollen with conflicting thoughts and puzzling emotions.
Reading on, it is said that whether we recognize it's happening or not,
watery Cancer is bringing our feelings almost to the surface, yet just out of reach.

You're not crazy,
you're just feeling things that you've been pushing away for a while.

I'm a Virgo and get the one word advice of LOVE.
Let your verdicts be driven by love. Choose to expand instead of contract.
Give without worrying about reciprocity. You already have more than enough..!

That sounds like a brilliant guiding star, wherever the sun is.



x



1, 2 & 3 | lina lindholm shot in paris for makers and muse
4 | self portrait on the safe side of cancer season
advice and astrology from gala darling & ELLE 





0 comments: