BETWEEN A PEACH AND A PRAYER

Tuesday, July 9, 2019



"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.
What you have caught on film is captured forever...
It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."

- Aaron Siskind
I feel, touch upon and love the small great things.
I shoot more than for a very long time and devour fresh apricots.
I write in a real book, with a pen, every day.
Something is changing, is growing, in me.
A little bit like that, like this, is our first meet with July.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a great artist, talent and romantic! I wish I could have your eyes, and sense of the words.

hannah lemholt said...

thank you so much, what a generous comment and compliment..!

sometimes it bothers me that i'm a romantic, to be honest.
but perhaps, we can change some {i really hope..!}, but not our core..

hannah